Procedures for Appointments
We will be accepting clients for a select menu of services. As we move forward we will update and add more treatments. We will keep you posted of course.
What we are asking our clients to do upon arrival:
- We will not take walk ins at this time
- 3 ply masks must be worn at all times except during facials or facial waxing once inside treatment rooms
- Sanitize your hands upon entering
- You will have your temperature checked with a non-contact infrared thermometer
- We will then ask you to wash your hands for 20 seconds in our washroom
- Covid-19 client screening form must be filled out online before all treatments. You will find this on your confirmation email
- You will receive a confirmation email and reminder email, please read thoroughly. Additional specific information on treatments are listed
Our apologies, we will not be offering beverages or lunches, please refrain from bringing food or drinks into the spa at this time.
We are following the strict guidelines that have been established by public health.
Our team will be screened upon arrival at the spa and we will also require the same level of screening of our clients prior to receiving a service.
If you answer yes to any of the following please reschedule your time with us until you feel better.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
FEVER (CHILLS, SWEATS)
SHORTNESS OF BREATH
NASAL CONGESTION OR RUNNY NOSE
LOSS OF SENSE OF SMELL OR TASTE
RED, PURPLE OR BLUEISH LESIONS ON THE FEET, TOES OR FINGERS
If you answered YES to any of the above, we advise you contact your physician.
1) Have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
2) Have you traveled anywhere in the last 14 days?
3) Have you been in direct contact with anyone who has travelled anywhere in the last 14 day?
If you have answered yes to the previous 3 questions, we would appreciate if you get tested or self quarantine for 14 days for everyones’ safety.